The purpose of My Little Bookcase is to help parents inspire a love of reading. Advertising on My Little Bookcase is made available to showcase products or services that may enrich a family’s reading experience.
If you believe you have a book or reading related product or service, we have a range of options that allow you to showcase them on our site.
There are eight banner spaces available. These banners are 125 x125 pixels, and are placed at the top of the right sidebar.
125 x125 pixels
Provided in png or gif
File size under 20kb
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information including rates.
REVIEW OF YOUR BOOK
We welcome any enquiries about reviewing your book. There are certain features we look for in books that would entice us to publish a book review or showcase a book on our website. Please take some time to read the list of features we prefer in books to determine whether My Little Bookcase would be a suitable reviewer for your book.
- Books for children aged 0-12 (with a focus on books for children aged 0-5)
- Picture Books
- Bright and colourful illustrations
- Unique and interesting
- Although not essential, we also love a book with a message.
We endeavour to review books in a prompt fashion, however we cannot guarantee if and when your book will be reviewed or featured on our site. We reserve the right to choose which books appear on My Little Bookcase. Reviews we write may also be featured on other sites in which we contribute.
When sending your book for review please include details of relevant book launches or special events and we will aim to publish our review to coincide with these events.
Books cannot be returned. They may be sent to My Little Bookcase members or be given away as competition prizes.
Books can be sent to:
PO Box 3182
REVIEW OF YOUR READING RELATED PRODUCT
We are currently accepting book and reading related products for review, and we welcome any enquiries about reviewing your products. Please consider the following requirements when deciding whether My Little Bookcase would be a suitable site for review of your product:
- Is it suitable for children?
- Can it be used with books?
- Can it be used to enrich a child’s reading experience?
- Can it be used to assist in reading?
- Does it contribute to a child’s reading environment?
- Can it be used in pre-reading and post-reading activities?
We endeavour to review products in a prompt fashion, however we cannot guarantee if and when your product will be reviewed or featured on our site. We reserve the right to choose which products appear on our site.
When sending your product for review please include details of any any sales or special events and we will aim to publish our review to coincide with these events.
Products cannot be returned. They may be sent to My Little Bookcase members or be given away as competition prizes.
Products can be sent to:
PO Box 3182
Your business can be added to our business directory if it fits into one of the following categories:
- Your products/services can be purchased by Australian consumers
- You are a business selling children’s books
- You are a business selling book accessories (eg. library bags, bookmarks, bookshelves, bookends etc)
- You are a business selling reading/story related products (e.g bean bags, book-inspired artwork, story cards, puppets)
- You are a business providing a service that promotes, assists or enriches reading experiences (library, tutoring)
Please contact us at email@example.com to add your business to our directory.
‘WHAT’S ON?’ EVENT LISTING
Your event can be listed on our events calendar if it is related to a children’s book or related to a reading experience. We only publish events taking place in Australia.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Event name
- Location name, address, town
- Contact details
- Brief description and any other relevant information