The very generous Sabrina Parrini (Australian food author) of Little Kitchen and Hardie Grant have kindly provided us with this wonderful pack to give away.
The pack includes:
- A copy of the Little Kitchen Cookbook
- A copy of the Little Kitchen Companion Recipe Journal
- A cooking utensils set: 2 cookie cutters and a rolling pin
- An organic orange soft toy
This pack could be yours to enjoy with your kids in the kitchen these school holidays. It is full of fun, healthy and colourful recipes, and includes Christmas treats such as Gingernut Christmas Log, Gingerbread Snowflakes and Christmassy Punch.
For your chance to win this pack, simply leave a tale below:
Share with us a Christmas treat that you like to make with your children. Feel free to email photos of your Christmas treats to email@example.com and we will feature them in the Family Tales section of our website.
No random draw this time. I will choose the winner based on my favourite entry.
Each year my husband and I host a Christmas party for our friends and this year we have lots of kids coming along. When I’m deciding on my favourite entry I will be looking for a Christmas treat that:
- I can bake for the children at our Christmas party (so photos will really help me out!!)
- Is relatively easy (and kid-friendly) to make
- Is cute, unique and creative
- Is delicious
Terms and Conditions:
1. Each reader may enter only once.
2. Entrants must live in Australia. The prize will only be awarded to an entrant living in Australia.
3. All entries must be received by 7pm (E.S.T) on Tuesday 14 December 2010.
4. My favourite entry will be chosen as the winner.
5. The winner will be notified via email on Tuesday 14 December 2010
7. It is advised that the winner make contact with My Little Bookcase by 5pm (EST) on Wednesday 15 December 2010 to allow one week for delivery before Christmas.