It’s Monday, which means, along with What Do We Do All Day?, No Twiddle Twaddle, Smiling Like Sunshine, Mommy and Me Book Club, and Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns, we bring you another edition of The Children’s Bookshelf.
The Children’s Bookshelf gives bloggers the chance to link up any book or reading related post, so that we have a collection of amazing posts in one place that help us inspire a love of reading in our children.
Lots of posts were linked up last week, but here are my favourites that feature wonderful ideas for little people.
Featured Post of the week:
Buggy and Buddy: Bookshelves from Ikea Racks
I bet you’re thinking that you’ve already seen Ikea spice racks used as bookshelves. Think again. These ones are very unique and super cute. Go on, click the link and find out why I think these are the best spice-rack bookshelves I’ve seen so far.
Also well worth a visit and a read are:
Learning 4 Kids: We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
We’re Going on a Bear Hunt is such a fun story to re-enact. Bringing this story to life has never been easier (even on a rainy day) with these ideas from Janice. I particularly love the long, wavy grass.
Inspire the Imagination: Little Boos Bookshop
It’s never too early to get kids talking about books. Kids love playing shops and, as Amy discovered, it’s also a great way for kids to share and talk about the books they love.
So if you have a children’s book or reading related post you’d like to share, please consider joining The Children’s Bookshelf Linky Party:
How to join:
- Every Monday visit The Children’s Bookshelf, hosted at one of the following blogs: What Do We Do All Day?, No Twiddle Twaddle, Smiling Like Sunshine, Mommy and Me Book Club, My Little Bookcase and Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns. You can link-up your post at any time during the week and it will be displayed on all six blogs.
- Link up your children’s book related posts. We love posts about book news, reviews, reading tips or any other book related items you think will be of special interest to parents.
- Consider adding The Children’s Bookshelf button or text link to your post to let others know where the book party is. You can grab the code from the box underneath the button below. Click the text, copy it and paste it in the HTML of your post.
- PLEASE Visit at least THREE other posts and share your comments. We want this to be an interactive community of book lovers.
- Follow the The Children’s Bookshelf on Pinterest, where we will be featuring some of our favourite posts from the link-up every week.
- By linking up you are giving permission for any of the co-hosts to pin and/or feature your photo on a future The Children’s Bookshelf post.