The 2012 Little Big Shots International Film Festival for Kids is set to launch in Melbourne on June 2. We raved about the festival last year, and we’re all revved up to attend this year’s line up of Spineless Books for children.
Festival sessions will run between Saturday 9 June and Wednesday 13 June, 2012, and some of the highlights include The Gruffalo’s Child, There’s A Hippopotamus on Our Roof Eating Cake, The Curious Garden and Rita and Whatsit.
Films are grouped into packages, with each package featuring between 5-12 films grouped according to age suitability. Packages include 1: Tiny Tots, 2: Little Tikes, 3: Tikes to Ten, 4: Forever Young, 5: Six to Tween, 6: Tweenarama, 7: Next Big Thing, 8: Big Kids’ Flicks, 9: LBS Up Late,10: Best of The Fest and 11: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Find out more about each package here.
We don’t want you to miss out on the fun, so the team at Little Big Shots is providing two of our readers the chance to win a DOUBLE PASS to this year’s festival in Melbourne. Best of all, you get to choose which session you wish to attend (subject to availability as tickets are already selling fast).
Please note, that these double passes are only valid for the Melbourne event. Non- Melbournians should fear not; The Little Big Shots Film Festival will be on its way to a town near you shortly. You can see the touring schedule here.
- Browse through the packages and session times, and choose your wish list (Top 3 sessions you’d like to attend).
- Pop back here, leave a message and share your wish list (Top 3 session preferences) with us. Please include package, date and session for each preference.
- A random draw will take place to select two winners
- We will do our best to accommodate the winners’ first preference. However, the free double passes are subject to availability.
Terms and conditions:
1. Each reader may leave one comment below.
2. Entrants must live in Melbourne, or be able to attend the event in Melbourne between 9-12 June, 2012
3. All entries must be received by 8pm (AEST) on Thursday 31 May, 2012
4. The winners will be selected using www.random.org
5. The winners will be notified via email
6. The winners will also be announced on www.mylittlebookcase.com.au, facebook and Twitter.
7. The winners are asked to send a reply email, and must respond within 24 hours before a re-draw will take place.