It goes without saying that we love books here at My Little Bookcase. There are hundreds and thousands of wonderful books written for children and families, but sometimes I feel like we only scratch the surface for you; especially of late. There just doesn’t seem to be enough time in my days to feature all of our wonderful bookish finds on My Little Bookcase.
So, I thought you might let us take a peek at your little bookcase, and all the wonderful children’s books that hide there.
Would you like to play along?
How to play:
1. Use the daily prompts to help you find a book from your bookcase.
2. Take a photo of the book (it can be the cover or a particular page) and share it on Instagram (You can also share on Facebook, Twitter and Google+). Please make sure you include the title and author/illustrator in your caption
3. Tag @jackie_mylittlebookcase and use the #mylittlebookcase hash tag so that people can find your photos
4. Take a peek at the bookcases of others. Just search for #mylittlebookcase
If you’re not on Instagram you can share on Twitter, your personal Facebook timeline, business Facebook page or upload your photos directly to My Little Bookcase’s Facebook page.
Why take part?
- Get reacquainted with some of the books that you’ve forgotten about or haven’t read for a while
- Share your favourite books and help other book-loving families discover a wonderful new world of bookish inspiration
- Help us collate a visual list of the BEST books for children
- Use the game as a daily reminder that reading books with your children every day is important