This give-away is now closed.
Congratulations to the winners of this giveaway: Tenille, Laura Murphy and Eliza Davis.
During the month of May we have featured a list of extraordinary wordless picture books and you could win one of the featured books created by a talented Australian author and illustrator.
WIN one of three copies of Leaf by Stephen Michael King
Courtesy of Scholastic Australia.
Leaf is a nearly wordless book, where the illustrations are supported by sound effects. Leaf demonstrates that the growth of a plant is also an analogy for the growth of ideas. Both grow with imagination, care, love and enthusiasm. Read more.
1. Read our book spotlight of Leaf.
2. Below the book spotlight, write a caption for the front cover of the book which explains what the young boy is thinking.
- 3 winners will be randomly selected
- The winners will be randomly selected with the assistance of www.random.org.au
- Each of the 3 winners will win a paperback copy of Leaf by Stephen Michael King (Published by Scholastic Australia)
Terms and conditions:
1. Each reader may enter only once.
2. Entrants must live in Australia. The prize will only be awarded to entrants living in Australia.
3. All entries must be received by 5pm (EST) on Tuesday 31 May, 2011 to be eligible.
4. The winners will be selected using www.random.org
5. The 3 winners will be notified via email on the evening of Wednesday 1 June, 2011
6. The winners will also be announced on www.mylittlebookcase.com.au, facebook and Twitter.
7. The winners are asked to send a reply email with their delivery address