We’re very lucky that Chris Haughton, along with Walker Books UK and Walker Books Australia, has offered us this exclusive signed print from his latest book Oh No, George!
We were already fans of Chris Haughton’s work, and he certainly didn’t disappoint us with Oh No, George! If you haven’t yet read our review, you can read it here.
In this print, you see George doing his best to avoid chasing the cat- one of his biggest temptations! How spectacular would this print look in your child’s room or your family reading nook?
Chris also popped by My Little Bookcase earlier in the week and confessed five truths about his work habits. It was quite an interesting read, where he revealed that he has 300 owls and 20 monkeys under his bed. If you missed this post, you can read about Chris’ other confessions here.
In a comment below, tell us what you think Chris is planning to do with the 300 owls and 20 monkeys under his bed (Feel free to be as serious or far-fetched as you like).
*This giveaway is only open to Australian residents. If you live outside of Australia you should check out the other blogs taking part in Chris’ blog tour. They also have prints to giveaway.
One winner will be randomly selected to win the signed print with the assistance of www.random.org.au
Terms and conditions:
1. Each reader may enter only once.
2. Entrants must live in Australia. The prize will only be awarded to entrants living in Australia.
3. All entries must be received by 8pm (EDT) on Thursday 29 March, 2012
4. The winner will be selected using www.random.org
5. The winner will be notified via email
6. The winner will also be announced on www.mylittlebookcase.com.au, facebook and Twitter.
7. The winner are asked to send a reply email with their delivery address
8. The print is being sent from Walker Books UK, so there may be a delay on the delivery to the reader.