This give-away has now closed.
Congratulations to Louise B, Kym T, Linda M and Kylie G.
Join in the fun and search for five Easter eggs that are hidden around the My Little Bookcase website.
You are searching for five eggs. They each look like this:
Please note, this egg is not included. You must find five eggs that are on five other pages of the website.
Four lucky entrants will win a copy of Fair Dinkum Aussie Easter by Colin Buchanan and Josh McIntosh,
courtesy of Scholastic Australia
1. Search the My Little Bookcase website and locate the five pages where each egg is hidden.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Easter Egg Hunt‘ as the subject line.
3. In your email state the five pages where you think each of the eggs can be found.
- Each correct entry will be eligible for a prize according to a random draw
- www.random.org will be used to select four winners from all correct entries
- Each of the four randomly selected winners will win a copy of Fair Dinkum Aussie Easter by Colin Buchanan and Josh McIntosh (Scholastic)
Terms and conditions:
1. Each reader may enter only once.
2. Entrants must live in Australia. The prize will only be awarded to entrants living in Australia.
3. All entries must be received by 8pm AEST on Sunday10 April, 2011
4. Four winners will be selected according to a random draw
5. The winners will be notified via email on Monday 11 April, 2011
6. The winners will also be announced on www.mylittlebookcase.com.au, facebook and Twitter.