This give-away has now closed.
Congratulations to Annabelle Nicholas who is the winner of the alphabet cards.
WIN a set of Ida Perle’s Alphabet Cards valued at $80.00 courtesy of Quirky Kids Online.
The set includes 26 unique illustrated alphabet cards (each 15cm x 15cm) printed on heavy cardstock.
The cards are practical, educational and seriously stylish. They can serve as a hands-on interactive learning tool for children or as an artistic and unique decor addition to your child’s room.
Although these cards would look lovely framed on your child’s bedroom wall or hung along some string with chic clothes pegs, we have also shared 12 practical ways you could use these cards to make the alphabet fun for your child.
Leave a tale below and tell us of a creative way to learn or teach the alphabet.
It may be the way you remember learning the alphabet at school or at home when you were a child; it may be an idea you have picked up as a parent or it may just be a game or activity you have invented yourself.
The most creative entry will be awarded the Ida Perle Alphabet Cards
Don’t despair if you miss out on winning this gorgeous prize. These Ida Perle Alphabet Cards are available for purchase from Quirky Kids Online
Terms and conditions:
1. Each reader may enter only once.
2. Entrants must live in Australia. The prize will only be awarded to an entrant living in Australia.
3. All entries must be received by 8pm AEST on Friday 1 April, 2011
4. The most creative entry will be chosen as the winner, as determined by Jackie Small of My Little Bookcase and Hayley McGrath of Quirky Kids Online
5. All entries will be published in our ‘Alphabet Activities‘ article.
6. The winner will be notified via email on Monday 4 April, 2011
7. The winner will also be announced on www.mylittlebookcase.com.au, facebook and Twitter.