The Christmas season is on our door step.
On the top of my ‘to-do’ list before then is to update our very extensive and beautiful Christmas Book Lists to include some of this year’s delightful new releases. And then I’ll be taking my family along to enjoy a wonderful evening at Santa’s Magical Kingdom.
To dip your own toe into the Christmas Spirit this year, the kind folk at Santa’s Magical Kingdom have offered My Little Bookcase followers the chance to win a family pass to the Opening Weekend of Santa’s Magical Kingdom (Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 November 2014).
A family pass, valued at $130, allows 2 adults and 2 children to attend the event, where you can:
● Walk-through the magical Christmas Wonderland
● Marvel at the spectacular Christmas-themed circus show
● Meet Santa and receive a free gift!
● Enjoy interactive story reading with Mrs Claus
● Visit the Christmas craft area where you can decorate your own gingerbread man and decorate your own Christmas decoration
● Visit the Snow Castle and Activity Land
● Meet roving Christmas characters
● Be thrilled by the amusement rides and laughing clowns (including a carousel, Santa’s
Sleigh Ride, ferris wheel, and Australia’s largest super slide)
15 November 2014 – 23 December 2014
Caulfield Racecourse, Caulfield
Tickets available through Booking Office 1300 307 740 or via Ticketek (Prices start at $35.68)
Sessions during the Opening Weekend of Santa’s Magical Kingdom are :
Saturday 15 November, 10am and 2pm
Sunday 16 November, 10am and 2pm
For your chance to win a family pass to one of these sessions, simply share your favourite Christmas book with us in a comment below (or on our relevant Facebook or Instagram posts).
The entrant with the most creative entry, according to Jackie of My Little Bookcase, will be selected to receive a free family pass to the Opening Weekend of Santa’s Magical Kingdom.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Each reader may enter only once.
2. The event takes place at Caulfield, Victoria (This giveaway is only open to entrants who can attend this venue on Friday 14, Saturday 15 or Sunday 16 November 2014)
3. The winner will be decided on 7 November 2014. All entries must be received by 4 pm (AEDT) on Friday 7 November 2014
4. The winner will be chosen by Jackie Small of My Little Bookcase
5. The winners will be notified via email and announced on social media. The selected winner must be contactable. Please send a private email or message if your social media accounts are private
6. The winners are asked to send a reply email including family name, contact information, preferred attendance date and time and delivery address within 2 days before a new winner is selected.
7. My Little Bookcase will be required to pass winner’s details onto Remark Marketing who are responsible for free family passes.
Like this post? Stay connected:
Be sure to join one of our communities for more literacy-based inspiration, or subscribe to our mailing list so you don’t miss out on future posts.